Friday, September 10, 2010

New Blog!!

  Hey guys! My name is Brittany and I'm 20 years old. I am a freshman here at Howard College and currently working on my Associate's Degree in Business Adminstration. I grew up in Colorado City, which is about 45 minutes from Big Spring. I haven't really had a chance to get involved in anything or meet any new people just yet but I'm working on it!
    
I recently started a new job at the college and they asked if I would be interested in blogging about life at Howard and of course I said yes!! So that's mainly what this blog will be about...college life, experiences, activities, classes, ect. My goal for this blog is to show what being a student at HC is really like whether you are a current or future student!! So hopefully I can portray how awesome life is here at Howard College!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment